terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2008

Hello ya'll...It's me,Saul Santos...

Hey guys,how are you?So,who's Saul Santos?I'm affraid not even himself knows exactly.I guess I have to live and experience to know...But until now,I've realized I'm just your average funny guy. If you don't know me,you'll probably think, 'This guy's a smarta$$'.Most of the time, I can't blame you for thinking that, It's the truth. But when you get to know me better, maybe I'll start to make sense. People in the past have told me that,with me around, things never get boring. Maybe true maybe not, but the fact is, I like to make people laugh. But I know I'm not for everyone. Not everyone can stand my sense of humour. But like my father once told me "It doesn't matter if they love you or hate you,what matters is that you are not indifferent to them." And it's a fact that indiferency is the worst thing ever.I live with a roomate in Olivais,but my real hometown is Cartaxo,near Santarem. I love to skate, I love to laugh and I love my girlfriend eheheh.
Well,I hope we'll get all along well,and I hope I don't piss anyone off with my jokes eheh, If you need anything,just ask me.
Good night ya'll,Saul's out

1 comentário:

Beatriz disse...

You're a funny guy, that's for sure! I remember that more than once, the room filled up with laughs thanks to you, during Praxes!(x

Keep cool Saul *