domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

Carina? Who's that?

Hey there, everyone. Suppose it's about time I write something about me. So here goes nothing. Like Saul I kind of have some problems describing my own personality - cause I'm not going to descrive my looks, since anyone who attends class can see me. What I CAN tell you about my person is that I can be very moody and lasy sometimes, but also very stubborn for an eighteen-year-old. I was born two days after Christmas - you do the math - in Lisbon, thought I consider the village where (both) my parents were born my own home town - which kind of makes sense since I spent most of my life commuting between the capital and the village. Since everyone is mentioning their pets, I will refer to mine as well. My tortoise's name's Kida, an honour to Kida from Disney.
I love music, mostly classic music, cinema and especially fiction novels, as well as japonese, greek and egiptian culture. I'm thinking of opening a library in the village for the people there (there are kids too). I play the piano, absolutely love to sing, read and write (I'm writing a book, which I hope to finish in a couple of months).
If you ever think me crazy, then know this: I have never spent a lot of time with kids my age. I never went to a consert either than a classic music recitals. Only recently did I start hanging out after school and getting involved in our society, and I must say that it's not one of my priorities. I've always been around adults and elders - and I DO mean elders - so NEVER ask me about teen subjects: I'm still learning about them.
And that's about it, guys. See you in class.

2 comentários:

Tiago disse...

Hey Carina, nice portrait. I also play the piano, but just basic things and I also sing, in private. What kinda book are you writing, if we can know? Just a little note, coz I also like when people call my attention to it: it's laZy and conCert. C ya***

Carina disse...

Hey there! ok, first of all, sorry about the spelling mistakes =P
Second, the book I'm writing is a fiction novel, a mixture of mythology and problems from our own time, like drugs and stuff. You'll have to read it to find out the hole thing when...or IF...I publish it. The title is 'Una'.