domingo, 18 de maio de 2008

From the depths of boredom... SÍLVIA!

Hi... My name is Sílvia, I'm 21.

I believe I'm having the most boring year of my life so far...

I haven't been around much. I've been to what? Half of the classes? That many?

Well, I'm just a regular girl with an ordinary life. I've been working quite a lot latelly, if I had known that it would be this easy to get part-time jobs I woul have quit my full-time job a lot sooner... It didn't allow me to go to classes so I failed most of last semesters subjects.
I am a bit anti-social, I don't like fruitless conversations. And sometimes I can't stand having to many people around me.
I've been very concentrated in my family lately. I live with my parents and my boyfriend (you can imagine how easy it IS NOT). I'm coping...
I have a pet too, a dog, Limp (he couldn't walk in a straight line when he came home... he's fine now though) he cleans up really nice; he has the greatest fur in the world!

Well... I could say much more... some other day.

Sem comentários: