domingo, 18 de maio de 2008

Tiago's hellow, this is me...

Hi class mates and the world! I’m Tiago Pereira and this is my third year at this University... I’m 24, and I live with my brother and parents near Charneca da Caparica (near the beach...!) in a simple house with a nice garden. It’s good to get off the smoky city, and the trees and the flowers are always inspiring (yeah, I got a Sixties’ vein). Here I cherish my cats, Suzuki (girl-cat) and Miazaki (boy-cat) and the dog Dinis. I would set all the birds free but my dad would get angry... Sometimes I’m left to feed the chicken and rooster (no more egg orders accepted – chicken’s on strike!). The fish live coolly underwater and the “cágados” sometimes come outta the water of the small lake to catch some sun. Seldom, snails pass by... And sometimes, in the dark, I can’t help crushing them... poor boneless things! Butterflies, bees, all kinds of insects in the grass or flying around are regular visitors. And me, just a curious guy, with lots of books and some very good friends, making my way through school so that I may someday clean the dust in some provincial library! (I’m kidding, I have greater expectations!...) And this is it, I’m not very psychological today... What is Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason near the calm, indifferent river...?

 (Suzuki)


1 comentário:

Beatriz disse...

Pleased to meet you :P

Can't help commenting:

!!? Why does everybody (but me) mention their pets when introducing themselves?!!

Since most of the people I got to know in the English class seems to love their pets (teacher included)...I think we should definitely have a "pet party" in the end of this semester! I sooo want to meet Clara's dog (http://roomnumber6.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-life_21.html) !!!