terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2008

He and She...

This is my radio script...


Sound Effect: Door slamming
He:OUCH HOLY…!!!
SHE:Oooh I’m so sorry, I didn’t knew you were behind me!
He:T-That’s ok, nevermind that, but damn it hurts
She:I’m so so sorry …please let me do somethin to make it up to you...ahhhhhhh… let me offer you a drink over there,alright?
He: nah don’t worry about it it’s ok,really
She:oh come on, it’d made me feel better
He: ahhh…alright let’s go
(few weeks after)
She: AHAHAHAHAHAHA you’re so damn funny!
He:hey you know what they call me…
She:yeah…you know,sometimes i think…I think that maybe I’m…starting...
He:shhhhhh…
Sound Effect:KISS
(few months after)
Sound Effect: Bed Making funky noises
She:uuhh…UUHHH damn I didn’t know this could be possible…
He:damn right hunny…huu I could use a…
She: LET’S DO IT AGAIN…AHAHA
He:Buuuut III....
Sound Effect:Making out noises
(Few years later)
Sound Effect:Baby Crying/TV playing in the background
She:Could you gimme that?
He:Can't you see what i'm doin?
She:Come on please I can't get it, he's on my lap, goddamn it!!
He:THEN PUT HIM ON A ****ING CHAIR!!I'm busy now,alright?Damn!
Sound Effect:Baby crying louder
She:****,You're such an ***hole
He:Get Lost!
(Months later)
She:What's this?
He:What?
She:This, in your shirt,smells like…
He:Oh cut the the crap, alright?Not in the mood for your bull.
She:I tell you,I’m gonna find out and then…
He:Yeah die trying.I couldn’t care less.
(weeks later)
Sound effect:Door slamming
She:I FOUND IT,I ****ING FOUND IT I KNEW YOU HAD SOMEBODY ELSE!
He:Whatta he…
She:SHUT UP!I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA FIND IT OUT!AND I DID!YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS!
He:Watcha gonna do with that?PUT THAT DOWN!!
She:YOU KNOW WHAT IMMA DO WITH IT!
Sound Effect:Gun shot Body falling
She:THERE.THAT’S FOR THOSE THINGS YOU DONE TO ME.You ain’t hurtin me no more.

Sem comentários: