domingo, 1 de junho de 2008

Carina's dialogue assignment

Background: Traffic sounds.
Jane: How could you say such a thing to him! He was just a kid!
Phil: I do have eyes you know. You don't have to point out the obvious.
Jane: You were horrible! I mean...even if he did get a smudge on your shirt, that's not enough reason for you to go all-
Phil: A smudge! What do you mean a smudge?! This shirt is totally ruined!
Jane: He was just trying to-
Phil: To what? Burn me to death? That coffee was as hot as Hell, dammit!
Jane: He was JUST trying to give you your wallet back.
Background: Steps and traffic sound. More steps after a few seconds.
Phil: What you mean, give me my wallet.
Jane: So you didn’t notice, did you? Your wallet fell from your back pocked when you got up. The guy was trying to give it back. It's not his fault the cup spilled over you.
Phil: … Man…you could have told me sooner. You know, before I made a fool of my self-
Jane: Oh, I dunno. You seem to be making a fool of you’re a lot these days. Remember yesterday-
Phil: Please don’t start on that again-
Jane: -when you ‘accidentally’ bumped into my boss? You know, the same boss I talked into getting you a job? And let’s not forget, the same boss you so rudely yelled at because of it!
Phil: I know, I know! You don’t have to remind me of that!
Jane: It seems I do need to remind you, though! What happened to you, Phil? I know that stuff’s been hard you since Liz left, but-
Phil: -that’s no excuse for starting developing a temper, I know!
Jane: Here (fabric rubbing) the guy told me to give you your wallet.
Phil: Thanks.
Background: Traffic sounds.
Jane: Erm…look, Phil, I gotta run. My boss’ll kill if I’m late for work again.
Phil: Sure…
Jane: Will you be alright?
Phil: Yeah…I’ll go home to change and go to that job interview. If they aren’t tired of waiting for me, that is…
Jane: Well, then…good luck…
Background: Hurried steps, traffic sounds.
 
 
Synopsis:
 
  Phil has been a banker for five year until he finds out that Liz, his fiancée, was having an affair and dumps her. In a desperate attempt in finding a job far away from his hometown and his former love, he travels to London and ask his long-lost-best-friend Jane for help. But Jane has problem of her own, for her partner and boyfriend, Peter, has run away with a blond Barbie girl, leaving her up to her neck with paperwork.
  It would seem that Lady Luck is not on his side. Or is it? Will Phil succeed on his quest?
 
 
Ana Carina Morais
22516
 

1 comentário:

Tiago disse...

Carina, have you checked this for errors? I've spotted a few... Take care ***